Enhance Daily, Crisis and Notification
Using the recipient's channel of choice, BlazeCast empowers local, state, federal, and defense organizations to quickly and efficiently notify the community and key stakeholders during major crises such as pandemics, severe weather, floods, fires, violence, etc.
Notify Stakeholders Using their Channel of Choice
Through feature-rich, multi-modal notifications, BlazeCast allows organizations to quickly notify the community using their channel of choice, as well as mobilize emergency first responders in a fast and efficient manner.
Solution Benefits and Uses
- Proactive notification – before an event occurs, prepare pre-recorded or pre-scripted messages; define chains of escalations with first responders; rapidly notify stakeholders
- Automate communication – streamline notification among key stakeholders via a wide range of channels and devices; ensure notification delivery via active message acknowledgement
- Improve Transparency – generate real-time and historical reports of message delivery and confirmation; improve visibility into communication effectiveness
- First-responder mobilization – efficiently mobilize response and recovery teams; coordinate resource-sharing efforts and alert key stakeholders and other agencies
- Public health emergencies – notify and maintain communications throughout health emergencies such as viruses. Provide updates, prevention tips, etc.
- Evacuations – Effectively coordinate evacuations; manage shelter-in-place; and provide status updates
- Cross-agency briefings – Use live conference calling to coordinate briefings with officials, local agencies, PSAPs.
- Accountability status checks – Check the status, safety and location of personnel and key stakeholders.
- Situation updates – Provide ongoing status updates to public and key stakeholders