Enhance Daily, Crisis and Notification
Whether you need to issue notifications and warnings, broadcast news and updates, or ensure the continuity of your campus operations, BlazeCast and BlazePoint delivers a fast and effective solution to reach the campus community.
Notify Stakeholders Using their Channel of Choice
Through feature-rich, multi-modal notifications, BlazeCast helps institutions to greatly improve daily and crisis communications by enabling non-technical staff to easily and quickly notify key stakeholders using their channel of choice.
- Multi-channel Notification – broadcast messages via landline, mobile phone, IP phone, text, email or other customized channels to reach the widest audience
- Proactive Protection and Safety – before an event occurs, prepare pre-recorded or pre-scripted messages; define chains of escalations with first responders; and rapidly notify students, faculty, staff, family
- Automate End-to-End Communication – streamline communication among key stakeholders via a wide range of channels and devices; ensure notification delivery via active message acknowledgement
- Expedite Incident Response – quickly notify and deploy incident response teams; immediately collaborate and respond to emergency situations with instant live conference calling
- Improve Transparency and Accountability – generate real-time and historical reports of message delivery and confirmation; improve visibility into communication effectiveness
- Increase Student Engagement – foster student retention and recruitment programs by effectively communicating with current and prospective students regarding campus activities, programs, community events, cancellations, billing reminders, etc.