BlazeCast® Customer Notification
BlazeCast® is an award-winning customer notification solution that enables faster delivery and acknowledgement of vital information across a wide range of channels and devices to customers, employees, key stakeholders and targeted groups.
Connect with the Right People at the Right Time
From routine day-to-day activities such as billing notices, order status, and appointment reminders to crisis-oriented events such as outages, recalls, and emergency response, BlazeCast allows companies to deliver timely information to the right people at the right time, using the recipient’s preferred mode of communication.
Connect Using the Recipient’s Channel of Choice
- Multi-Point Activation – flexibly initiate an alert or a page from a landline phone, IP phone, computer or mobile device
- Advanced Text Notification (SMS) – send text alerts to mobile phones with the option to request acknowledgement from recipient
- Auto Dialer – automate outbound calling to a mass audience
- Computer Desktop Notification – fast, reliable and intrusive messages to computers, laptops, and digital screens across the campus
- Precision IP Paging – Web-based map view to page and broadcast customized messages to speakers and phones with granularity on a campus, building, hallway or room basis
- Talkback IP Speaker – enable two-way conversation via on-board microphone in the speaker
- HTML Alert – Broadcast text and HTML messages to phones, computers and mobile devices
- Find-Me, Live Conferencing – ensures stakeholders are reached through sequential phone numbers and connected to a live conference call for group discussion and instruction
- Text-to-Speech – send live or pre-recorded text-to-speech messages via SMS, phone, mobile, and overhead paging
- Email – Coordinate email alerts with other mediums as part of a layered notification plan
- Common Alerting Protocol – Exchange emergency information between CAP-compliant devices and services